Partners and Memberships
- Provence Technologies is a founding member of AFSSI, a non-for-profit organisation gathering French companies pursuing a dual business model of services and innovations in the field of Life Sciences. In 2014, the association encompasses more than 100 active members.
- Provepharm is an affiliated company of the privately-held Provence Technologies Group, devoted to developing and marketing Proveblue™, pharmaceutical grade Methylene Blue (or Methylthioninium Chloride) .
- Provence Technologies is a member of Eurobiomed, a non-for-profit organisation which has been accredited by the French government as a "competitive cluster". There are 71 "competitive clusters" in France and Eurobiomed is one of the eight Biotechnology - Pharma clusters.
- Provence Technologies is part of CRITT (Regional Center of Innovation and Technology Transfer), association which promotes innovations and technologies within the PACA region.
- Several Innovation-oriented R&D projects conducted by Provence Technologies are sponsored by BPIFrance.
- Provence Technologies company development has been supported by Total DDR.